Providing our customers with true value by creating unique personalized designs that fit their lifestyles and installing those designs with integrity, craftsmanship and a sincere desire to make the lives of our customers more enjoyable.
Integrity, craftsmanship and value - these three words sum up our company�s philosophy and embody everything we do. We strive to fulfill this goal by paying attention to the details, being honest in our dealings with customers, subcontractors, vendors and enjoying what we do for a living. It is our belief that you are better at something you enjoy doing. Above all, we work to make our clients and customers experience with us fun, informative, and lasting. We work with many of our clients in phases and over a period of years to complete their outdoor master plan.
Who We Are
Charles Claunch owns and operates Natures Path Pool & Landscape. Becky Claunch runs the office and accounting department. We work as team to give our clients personalized service and professional results.
Charles received his degree in Landscape Architecture in 1991 from Louisiana State University. He has over 12 years of experience in designing and installing swimming pools and landscapes in the Memphis area. He has extensive experience in the following areas:
- Residential Landscape Master Plans pools, planting, structures, and patios
- Custom Swimming Pool design unique features such as waterfalls, elevation changes and pool houses.
- Drainage plans and installation shooting grade and setting elevations for all landscape features such as pool houses, pools, decks and patios
- Developing plans and installing them with an artistic eye for the visual and functional style of the client
- Building Construction - Arbors, Screened Patios, Decks, Sunrooms, Pool Houses and Framing
- Stone masonry work with an emphasis on natural waterfalls for pools
- Landscape Construction - Retaining Walls , Concrete, Colored Concrete, Elevation Changes, and Night lighting
- Swimming Pools - Gunite Pools - Raised Bond Beams, Stone Coping, Boulder Placement, Small Backyards, Limited Access Pool Projects, Pool Plumbing