Next Step - Design
Last Step - Installation
Are you ready to make your dreams reality?
Contact us for a quote
Step One - Building Your Dreams
- In the first meeting our goal is to understand what is most important to our clients. With that in mind, we listen. We want to get to know your family and find out how you want to use your backyard. What are the positives and negatives as it stands right now. What goals are you trying to reach now and in the future. We help our clients think about today’s needs and also tomorrows in terms of function and resale.
- Understanding your families activities and lifestyle is the first step in creating a unique design. We want to custom tailor a plan that matches your lifestyle now and in the future.
- Do you like to garden? , Is low maintenance a high priority? , How old are the kids? , Do you entertain and how big are those functions?, Do you use the backyard in the summer or year-round ? - These are the types of questions that allow us to tailor a design for your specific needs.
- We also use this time to take a site inventory and discuss the functional requirements of construction. Is there access to do the construction? Will we need to expand the existing electrical service to handle the new load of a pool or spa? City and Homeowner ordinances are also discussed. We keep up to date on most local ordinances so we can rule out options that would not be feasible. We also discuss drainage, lighting, plumbing, screening and construction schedules.
- We also enjoy showing you our portfolio of past projects. This often sparks new ideas about what’s possible in today’s backyards. It also gives our customers an idea of the scope and quality of our work. We also include a design gallery of projects that we have not installed but were impressed with. We are always looking for new ideas and challenges and it gives our clients a variety of projects to pull ideas from.
Next Step - Design